- Pattern Details
Berroco Fitzgerald cardigan is a beautiful aran-style cabled sweater with a cozy shawl collar. Knit with Berroco Vintage Chunky, Fitzgerald makes for a warm and easy to care for gift. Knit flat in pieces from the bottom up and seamed.
Finished Measurements: Chest (closed) 36(40-44-48-52-56-60)" Length – 28(28½-29-29½-30-30½-31)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amy Christoffers
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 10(12-14-15-17-18-20) hanks Berroco Vintage Chunky (100 grs), #6187 Dungaree shown
- Needles and Other Materials US 8 (5.00mm) straights and 36" or longer circular US 10 (6.00mm) straights
- Gauge: 14 sts and 21 rows = 4” in seed st on larger needles 63 sts = 10” in charted pattern on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic/40% Wool/10% Nylon