- Pattern Details
Designed by Taiu of Koigu Wool Designs, Fesherton Scarf is a gorgeous self-contrasting scarf you'll want to show off this fall seasn. Knit up with the hand-painted and ultra soft Koigu KPPPM yarn, its hard not to love this scarf. Pick your own colors - Pick 2 skeins that are in the same tone with similar qualities ie. One colour similar, a rainbow etc.. 3rd colour is in a lighter tone / contrast or darker It can give spark to your colours.
Finished Measurements: 6” width X 66” length before blocking. 30)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Taiu Landra
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Koigu KPPPM 1 skein each of 3 different KPPPM/50g[175yd(160m)] [A] [B] [C] - 100% Merino wool
- Needles and Other Materials 4 mm /US #6 circular needle 40”/ 100 cm long or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 16 sts X 28 rows = 4”/10 cm after blocking
- Yarn Weight: Fingering / Sock
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool