This breezy yarn is soft and light, making it the ultimate summer yarn. Susurro is 50% Mulberry silk, 25% Merino, and 25% Linen wound as a single ply into a DK/Sport weight. The fusion of these 3 very different fibers results in an amazing depth of color, giving the yarn an almost metallic sheen. This yarn has a marvelous balance due to the sharp contrast between the crude texture of the linen and the silkiness of the Merino.
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments.
- Yardage/Meters: 325yd (297mm)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 21-28 stitches=4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 5 - 7 or 3.75 - 4.5mm
- Content: 50% Mulberry Silk, 25% Linen, 25% Merino Wool
- Cares: Hand Wash, cold water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.