Nora Shawl Kit
Nora Shawl Kit
Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton / 6% Nylon
Yardage: 251 yds
2 in stock - contact store to confirm
Juniper Moon Farm's Nora Shawl blends stripes and slipped stitches of multi-colored Cumulus Dappled and solid-colored Cumulus in this generously sized triangular shawl.
Juniper Moon Farm's Nora Shawl blends stripes and slipped stitches of multi-colored Cumulus Dappled and solid colored Cumulus in this generously sized triangular shawl. Cumulus yarns are maybe the softest cotton yarn you will ever feel. The cloud-like worsted weight yarn with chainette construction is made with Mako cotton and a touch of nylon for stability and strength.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Ravelry.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Cumulus Dappled and Cumulus to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Finished Measurements: Depth: 46"/116cm; wingspan: 64"/162cm.
- Designer: Ursula McGrath
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 3 x 100g hanks of Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus Dappled (Color A) and 2 x 100g hanks of Juniper Moon Farm in Cumulus solid color (Color B).
- Needles and Other Materials US 9 (5.5mm) or size needed for gauge
- Gauge: 16 sts and 23 rows = 4” in over pattern using US 9/5.5mm needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon, 100g / 251 yards
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat