Berroco Adda is a fitted women’s pullover with set-in sleeves. This simple silhouette shows how the colors of Berroco Aero behave when worked in the round.
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Adda is a fitted women’s pullover with set-in sleeves. This simple silhouette shows how the colors of Berroco Aero behave when worked in the round. The body is worked from the bottom up in the round to the underarm. The sleeves are worked in the round to the underarm then the caps are worked back and forth in rows and seamed to the body. This bulky weight yarn has a beautiful halo and will work up super fast. The self-striping, tonal color variations will give this knitting project extra pizazz without extra ends to weave in!
Finished Measurements: Shown in size 34” with approximately 2” of positive ease Bust – 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54)” Length – 22 (22½, 23, 23½, 24, 24½, 25)”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7) cakes Berroco Aero, shown in #8014 Aurora Borealis
- Needles and Other Materials US 11 (8.00mm) 16” and 29” circular US 13 (9.00mm) 29” circular
- Gauge: 12 sts and 16 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch on US 13 (9.00mm)
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Novelty
- Fiber Content: 65% Alpaca / 28% Nylon / 7% Wool