- Pattern Details
A quick-knit, bulky scarf, Berroco Hampden is worked in 3 colors with an easy slip-stich pattern reminiscent of plaid fabrics.
Finished Measurements: Width – approx. 12" Length – 84"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Emily Nora O’Neil
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 6 hanks of Berroco Vintage Chunky: 3 hanks of Main Color, shown in #6107 Cracked Pepper 2 hanks complementary color, shown in #6106 Smoke 1 hank complementary color, shown in #6192 Chana Dal
- Needles and Other Materials US 10 (6.00mm) straights
- Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows = 4" in pattern
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic/40% Wool/10% Nylon