- Pattern Details
Berroco Peary is a sporty vest with a simple, knit-purl texture at the shoulder inspired by Guernsey fishermen’s sweaters. The body is worked in pieces and seamed, and the fronts are finished with an applied I-cord and sewn-in zipper.
Finished Measurements: Chest (closed) – 34(38-42-46-50-54-58)" Length – 27½(28-28½-29-29½-30-30½)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amy Christoffers
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter/Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 4(5-5-6-6-7-7) hanks Berroco Vintage, shown in #5176 Pumpkin
- Needles and Other Materials US 5 (3.75mm) straights and Double Pointed Needles US 7 (4.50mm) straights and 16" circular
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows = 4” in stockinette stitch on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic/40% Wool/10% Nylon