Berroco Khamaseen - a lightweight, pretty pullover for casual days! Made with Remix Light, this pullover is simple yet elegant.
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Khamaseen - This scoop neck sweater knitting pattern features a wavy lace column pattern. The boxy shape, topped with cap sleeves, is incredibly flattering. This design is knit in Remix Light is a DK weight version of the worsted Remix - a tweedy, nubby blend of 100% recycled fibers with no wool content. The best part of this yarn - it's machine washable and durable!
Finished Measurements: 40 (44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64)" Bust; 22½ (23, 23, 23½, 24, 24½, 25)" long
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Donna Yacino
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Spring / Summer
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Remix Light 2 (3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4) skeins; shown in color #6901 Birch
- Needles and Other Materials: US 4 (3.5mm) straights; US 3 (3.25mm) 24” circular
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 30% Nylon/ 27% Cotton/ 24% Acrylic/ 10% Silk/ 9% Linen