Yarns and Knitting Notions may be returned unopened or unused for store credit within 7 days of purchase. Returns must be accompanied by a receipt. Needles, Books, Patterns and Magazines are not returnable. Sale and Clearance Items are final sale.
Registration: Class registration begins immediately on a first-come, first-serve basis. Pre-payment is required to secure your spot in the class. You can register in person or over the phone. Supplies are not included in the class fee. All materials for class must be purchased from MFY. We offer students a 10% discount on yarn purchased for the class.
Cancellations: You may cancel up to one week before the first class for a full refund. If you cancel later than that, we will issue a refund if we are able to fill your space. If a class does not fill with the minimum number of students, we will cancel the class and issue a full refund.
Skill Level: Our class descriptions include a skill level to help you choose classes that suit your abilities.
- Beginner: You have never picked up needles or you need a refresher of the basics.
- Advanced Beginner: You are comfortable with knitting, purling, and binding off and have some experience with shaping.
- Intermediate: You have completed many projects, can read most patterns, and are ready for more challenging projects.
Private Lessons: If you can’t make one of the class times, there is a specific skill or project you want to learn or you work better one-on-one, consider making an appointment for a private lesson. Our teachers are available for lessons on any skill or project you have in mind. Fee: $25 per hour for one person, $35 for two.
- Special Group Classes: Ask us about possibilities of arranging your own group for a specific class.
- Discounts: Guild Members receive 10% on purchases.
- Winding Yarn: Regular priced yarn will be wound as time permits.