- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Savio is an easy women’s crocheted cowl, and this piece is worked lengthwise in Berroco Aero and seamed. Look no further than Berroco Aero for ultra-soft, fuzzy goodness! This bulky weight yarn has a wonderful halo and will work up lightning fast, leaving you with a fabric that you won’t want to put down.
Finished Measurements: Approximately 50" around x 15" high (Before twisting)
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 3 cakes of Berroco Aero, shown in color #8015 Cumulus
- Needles and Other Materials Crochet hook, size 8.00 mm (L-11) or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 9 FPdc and 7 rows = 4"
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Novelty
- Fiber Content: 65% Alpaca / 28% Nylon / 7% Wool