A beautiful tunic that works in one piece! Made with versatile and soft, Berroco Folio yarn!
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Abatina is a beautiful tunic that's worked in one piece from lower front edge to lower back edge. Stitches are then cast on for sleeves. Berroco Folio is used to create softness and drape for this versatile sweater.
Finished Measurements: Bust - 46 (52, 58, 64)” length - 30 (31, 32, 33)”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Emily Nora O’Neil
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter/Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 5 (6, 7, 7) balls Berroco Folio, shown in #4543 Birch
- Needles and Other Materials 16” and 29” length circular knitting needles, size US 8 (5mm)
- Gauge: 16 sts and 32 rows = 4” in Garter St
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 65% Alpaca, 35% Rayon