- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Featuring allover textures, worked seamlessly down the long cuff, Berroco Apollinaire is a set of charming mitts that use just one hank of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky. Soft, warm, and quick to knit, Apollinaire is an ideal project to make for gifts, and with the extensive color palette of Ultra Alpaca Chunky, it will be easy to find the perfect shade for everyone on your list!
Finished Measurements: One Size Circumference – approx. 8" Length – 11"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 1 hanks Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky, show in #7285 Oceanic Mix
- Needles and Other Materials US 9 (5.50mm) double pointed needles US 10 (6.00mm) double pointed needles
- Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rnds = 4” in pattern stitch on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Alpaca/ 50% Wool