A seamless and easy knitting experience, this open-front vest is knit from side-to-side in one piece. A simple texture stitch adorns the back for added interest.
Shown in size X-Small/Small
- Directions are for women’s size X-Small/Small. Changes for sizes Medium/Large, 1X/2X, and 3X/4X are in parentheses
To Fit Bust Size: [30 to 36]([38 to 44]-[46 to 52]-[54 to 60])”
- Back width – 14¼(14¼-14¾-15¼)”
- Length from bottom neck to hem – 18½(20¾-23-25½)”
- 5(5-6-7) hanks BERROCO VINTAGE CHUNKY (100 grs), #6144 Cork
- 32” circular knitting needle, size 10 (6 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 2 stitch markers
- 14 sts and 21 rows = 4” in St st
- 14 sts and 22 rows = 4” in Basketweave pattern
- 14 sts and 30 rows = 4” in Garter St
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
- Vest is knit all in one piece from side to side, starting with the left front edge and then worked across the back and ending at the right front edge. It can be worn open, or a shawl pin can be used to close the fronts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.