Whether you choose bright and cheery colors or more conservative colors, this hat and mittens set is sure to delight! A traditional stranded colorwork stitch pattern is worked into both the knitted hat and mittens for a coordinated accessory set, perfect for gift knitting!
- Hat: Approximately 20" around and 9½" long
- Mittens: Approximately 8" around and 9½" long
- BERROCO VINTAGE (100 grs): 1 hank each #5106 Smoke (C1) and #51131 Citrus (C2) for the set
NEEDLES and NOTIONS
- For Hat: 16" circular needles, sizes 3 (3.25 mm) and 5 (3.75 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- 1 stitch marker
- For Mittens: 1 set (4) double-pointed needles (dpns), size 3 (3.25 mm)
- 3 stitch markers (1 a different color for beg-of-rnd)
- Waste yarn to hold thumb stitches
- For Both: 1 set (4) double-pointed needles (dpns), size 5 (3.75 mm)
- Tapestry needle
- 24 sts and 26 rnds = 4" in St st over charts on larger needles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.