- Pattern Details
Berroco Cendrars is a fabulous, colorful fraternal mitten set knit with five colors of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky. Warm, cozy, and extra fun, these mittens are a quick-knit seamless project that would make great gifts! With a nearly endless combination of colors, it's easy to customize these for each person on your list!
Finished Measurements: One Size Circumference – approx. 7½" Length – 9½"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Emily Nora O’Neil
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky: A – 1 hank, shown in #7214 Steel Cut Oats B – 1 hank, shown in #7236 Chianti C – 1 hank, shown in #7201 Winter White D – 1 hank, shown in #7292 Tiger’s Eye Mix E – 1 hank, shown in #7206 Light Gray
- Needles and Other Materials US 10 (6.00mm) DPNs or size needed to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rnds = 4” in stockinette stitch
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Alpaca/ 50% Wool