A long silhouette paired with a simple textured stitch pattern sets this elegant knitted cardigan apart. Knit in a chunky weight yarn, this wardrobe staple, complete with pockets, is a quick knit.
Shown in size 40”
- Bust (closed): 36(40-44-48-52)”
- Length: 28½(29½-30½-31-32)”
Note: This garment was designed with approximately 4–6” of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- 8(9-11-12-13) hanks BERROCO ULTRA ALPACA CHUNKY (100 grs), #7292 Tiger’s Eye Mix
- 32” length circular needle, size 10 (6.00mm) or SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 60” length circular needle, size 9 (5.50mm) (or 1 size smaller than gauge needle)
- Stitch markers
- Five 1” buttons
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking tools
- 16 sts = 4”; 22 rows = 4” in St st using larger needle
- 16 sts = 4”; 32 rows = 4” in Garter St using larger needle
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
Knit flat; bottom up. Seamed, then pockets are picked up and knit on each front. Collar/buttonband picked up and knit out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.