The classic combination of garter stitch and cables makes for a fun and functional earflap hat. Knit the earflaps first, then join in the round to the crown—and don't forget to top off this hat with a pom-pom!
- Approximately 19½” around x 8½” high (not including earflaps and pom-pom)
- 2 hanks BERROCO VINTAGE CHUNKY (100 grs)
- 16” length circular knitting needle, size 10 (6.00 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 1 set (4) double pointed knitting needles (dpns), size 10 (6.00 mm)
- 2 st holders
- Cable needle (cn)
- 1 stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- 3” pom-pom maker
- 14 sts and 24 rows = 4” in Garter St
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
- Earflaps are knit flat, separately, then set aside. Later they are returned to circular needle and additional sts are cast on for knitting in the round.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.