The two fronts of this vest are worked in a stunning lace pattern before joining to form the back. An I-cord belt sets off this layering piece.
Lace pattern is both charted and written out.
Shown in size 41”
- Bust (closed) – 38(41-43½-46-52½-56)”
- Length – 22¾(24-25-25¾-26-26¼)”
Note: This garment was designed with approximately 2” of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- 3(3-4-5-6-6) hanks BERROCO ULTRA ALPACA (100grs), #6299 Lichen Mix
- 16” and 24” length circular needles, size 8 (5.00 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 4 st markers
- 1 st holder
- 2 removeable st markers
- 19 sts and 24 rows = 4” in St st and Faun Eye Lace
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
Fronts are worked first from the bottom up, then a joining row is worked, with sts cast on for back neck. Back is then worked from the top down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.