Classic raglan sleeve shaping forms the shoulders of this top-down sweater. An easy texture pattern at the bottom and generous turtleneck collar add interest.
Shown in size 35”
- Bust – 31½(35-38¾-42-45½-49¼-53-56½-59¾)”
- Length – 25(25½-25¾-26-26-26½-26¾-27-27½)”
Note: This garment was designed with approximately 1” of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- 5(6-6-7-7-8-8-9-9) hanks BERROCO VINTAGE (100 grs), #5109 Storm
- 16” and 29” length circular knitting needles, size 7 (4.50 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- One set (4) double pointed needles (dpns) size 7 (4.50 mm)
- 16” length circular needle size 6 (4.00 mm)
- 4 stitch markers (1 a different color for beg-of-rnd)
- 2 st holders
- 19 sts and 24 rnds = 4” in St st (knit EVERY rnd) on larger needles
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
Pullover is worked from the top down in the round.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.