A classic colorwork beanie is worked from the bottom up with a twisted rib brim.
Shown in larger size
Approximately 18(21½)” around x 8½” high (after finishing)
- 1 hank each BERROCO ULTRA ALPACA (100 grs), #6201 Winter White (MC) and #6297 Lobster Mix (CC), for either size
- 16” length circular knitting needle, size 8 (5.00 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 1 set (4) double pointed knitting needles (dpns), size 8 (5.00 mm)
- 1 st marker
- Tapestry needle
- 20 sts and 23 rnds = 4” in St st over chart
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
Hat is worked from the bottom up. Crown decreases are incorporated into the colorwork chart. To adapt the height of hat, work more or less ribbing and/or omit the first 4 rnds of the colorwork chart. The bottom rib is folded up to inside and whip stitched in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.