A bottom-up sweater combines raglan decreases with circular yoke shaping for the perfect shoulder fit. The simple, stylish colorwork pulls inspiration from the visible-mending movement.
Shown in size 36”
- Bust – 32(36-40-44-48-52-56)”
- Length – 22¾(23½-24¼-25-25¾-26½-27)”
Note: This garment was designed with approximately 2 – 4” of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- 4(5-5-6-7-7-8) hanks BERROCO ULTRA ALPACA (100 grs), #62174 Dungaree Mix (MC) and 1 hank #6209 Moonshadow (CC)
- 29” and 16”length circular knitting needles, size 8 (5.00 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 1 set (4) double pointed knitting needles (dpns), size 8 (5.00 mm)
- 1 st marker
- 4 stitch holders
- 20 sts and 26 rnds = 4” in St st
- TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
Sweater is knit seamlessly from the bottom up. Body and sleeves are worked separately and then joined at the underarms. Raglan-style decreases are worked in the round and then as circular style decreases. Short rows are worked before the colorwork for better fit around the neck. Colorwork charts are alternated with decrease rounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.