Tangier is an exciting blend of silk, cotton, and acrylic fibers. Tangier is a worsted weight yarn that has a subtle tweedy, slubby look once knit. This delightful multi-colored yarn self-stripes in a variety of beautiful colors and is great for against the skin knits, sweaters, shawls, or scarves.
- Fiber: Silk / Rayon / Acrylic / Cotton
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 - 9 / 5.0 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 16 - 18 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H Hook/ 5.0 mm (I Hook/ 5.50 mm, J Hook/ 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Suggested Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry. Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.