Berroco Eden is a fun crochet project to pick up. This lovely striped throw makes for a great housewarming gift, a college gift, or even a must-have for yourself!
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Eden is a fun crochet project to pick up. This lovely striped throw makes for a great housewarming gift, a college gift, or even a must-have for yourself! Crocheted in soothing stripe sequences, this blanket is made with Remix Light yarn, crafted from the bottom to the top with no ends to weave in. Berroco Remix Light is an incredibly soft, non-wool tweedy, nubby blend of 100% recycled fibers with no wool content in the DK weight. The best part of this yarn - it's machine washable and durable!
Finished Measurements: One size, 47” wide and 60” long
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Margaux Hufnagel
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Spring / Summer
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Remix Light MC – 3 skeins shown in 6927 Old Jeans, C1 – 2 skeins shown in 6922 Buttercup, C2 – 2 skeins shown in 6901 Birch
Needles and Other Materials: US G/6 (4.00mm)
- Gauge: 1 pattern repeat = 2¼” wide, 8 rows = 4” in lace pattern
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 30% Nylon/ 27% Cotton/ 24% Acrylic/ 10% Silk/ 9% Linen