Berroco Emery is a cozy, dreamy garter stitch of a blanket! Made to be snuggled in and perfect as a housewarming gift, this blanket is a keeper.
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Emery is a cozy, dreamy garter stitch of a blanket! Made to be snuggled in and perfect as a housewarming gift, this blanket is a keeper. Emery is knit flat from the bottom up. Berroco Remix is a wonderfully soft, non-wool tweed made from 5 recycled fibers, including nylon, cotton, acrylic, silk, and linen! Remix has deep colors with a weathered effect that look great in finished projects.
Finished Measurements: 44” wide and 54” long (not including fringe, after blocking)
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amy Christoffers
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Spring / Summer
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Remix 7 balls #3933 Patina (MC) and 2 balls each #3901 Birch (C1) and #3922 Buttercup (C2)
Needles and Other Materials: 32" / 80 cm circular needle, size 9 / 5.5 mm, Crochet hook size 5.5mm (I)
- Gauge: 17 sts and 30 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Pattern Stitch
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 30% Nylon/ 27% Cotton/ 24% Acrylic/ 10% Silk/ 9% Linen