The Esme Poncho from Cascade is a 2 skein project featuring Eco+ Merino, but can also be made with Eco+. Mock cables and eyelets offer texture and interest for the seamed rectangular poncho
- Pattern Details
The Esme Poncho from Cascade is a 2 skein project featuring Eco+, but can also be made with Eco+ Merino. Mock cables and eyelets offer texture and interest for the seamed rectangular poncho.
This kit comes with 2 skeins of Eco+ and a free downloadable pattern!
Finished Measurements: One Adult Size: 22” x 64” rectangle, folded in half and seamed
- Format: Downloadable PDF
- Designer: Shannon Dunbabin
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 2 Skeins of Cascade Yarns Eco+ Merino or Cascade Eco+ Project Weight and Yardage: 250 g (8.75 oz) / 478 yds (437 m)
- Needles and Other Materials US 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
- Gauge: 18 sts x 20 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern
- Yarn Weight: Worsted, Bulky
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool