Love Noro Heart Scarf Kit
It was love at first sight! A spin on the memorable and loved Heart Blanket, there's a new iconic heart scarf in town!
- Pattern Details
It was love at first sight! A spin on the memorable and loved Noro Heart Blanket, there's a new iconic heart scarf in town! This memorable scarf is knit in two pieces and joined with a three-needle bind-off at the center. Each side features three hearts, knit in Noro Kureyon, but only two colors.
This kit includes 5 magical balls of Kureyon (2 different color variations), a craft brown paper bag, and one FREE copy of the pattern leaflet. There are 6 scarf versions available that use 2 different Kureyon color variations as shown below:
- Version A: 4 balls of Kureyon 425, 1 ball of Kureyon 102
- Version B: 4 balls of Kureyon 430, 1 ball of Kureyon 95
- Version C: 4 balls of Kureyon 188, 1 ball of Kureyon 421
- Version D: 4 ball so f Kureyon 40, 1 ball of Kureyon 319
- Version E: 4 balls of Kureyon 450, 1 ball of Kureyon 102
- Version F: 4 balls of Kureyon 343, 1 ball of Kureyon 102
This kit ships directly to you from the manufacturer. Curb-side pick-up is not available!
Finished Measurements: 11" x 75"
- Designer: Bonnie Franz
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Noro Kureyon
- Needles and Other Materials US 7 (4.5mm)
- Gauge: 16 sts and 21 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool