Knit this lush highly textured shawl in deep rich earth tones or bright summery tones. Featuring enough stitch density to add a layer of warmth for spring and autumn.
A prepacked kit for the "Hyacinth Stitch Shawl' pattern by Linda Medina. Includes 4-50g balls of Silk Garden Lite, a craft brown paper bag, and one FREE copy of the pattern leaflet.
Approx. Finished Measurements:
- Wingspan 66"/168cm
- Height 19"/48cm
- Gauge: 20 sts & 18 rows to 4"/10cm over pattern using US 8 or 5 mm Needles
- Weight: DK
- Yardage: 136 yards (124 meters)
- Fiber: 45% Goat Mohair, 45% Silk, 10% Wool
- Care: Hand Wash and Lay Flat to Dry in the shade. Iron Low, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach.
* Please note this kit is only available online and ships directly to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.