Lace Merino Wrap
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The rich color of the Lace Merino Wrap is created by working two row stripes of three colors.
Or work it in one color for a different look. Limit the numbers of ends you have to weave in by carrying the colors not
in use loosely up the side of your work. The simple lace pattern will be easy to memorize.
Finished Measurements: 150 x 35 cm / 59 x 13 3/4"
- Format: Downloadable PDF
- Designer: Ella Rae
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 4 balls of Ella Rae Lace Merino
- Needles and Other Materials US 4 - 3.5 mm
- Gauge: 30 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches in pattern
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool