Berroco Levante - a pretty summer accessory knit for casual days! Made with Remix Light, this shawl is simple yet elegant.
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Levante - a pretty summer accessory knit in Remix Light, a DK weight blend of recycled fibers with a slightly tweedy look. This light shawl is knit from end to end with short row shaping and a lace border that is worked as you go. This design is knit in Remix Light is a DK weight version of the worsted Remix - a tweedy, nubby blend of 100% recycled fibers with no wool content. The best part of this yarn - it's machine washable and durable!
Finished Measurements: 58" long; 17" deep at the center point
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Brenda York
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Spring / Summer
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Remix Light 2 balls #6903 Almond
- Needles and Other Materials: Straight needles, size 5 (3.75 mm) & 2 st markers
- Gauge: 24 sts and 34 rows = 4" in St st
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 30% Nylon/ 27% Cotton/ 24% Acrylic/ 10% Silk/ 9% Linen