Made For You Hat Kit
An MFY Original - the Made For You Hat is exactly that, made for you by our very own instructor, Tricia!
- Pattern Details
An MFY Original - the Made For You Hat is exactly that, made for you by our very own instructor, Tricia! This fun project uses one main color and one contrasting color to create a beautiful, colorful hat you'll love.
- Kits #1-6 are available in Fingering Weight using Koigu KPM and KPPM yarn
- Kits #7-12 are available in Medium/Worsted Weight using Koigu Kersti yarn
Please note the pattern is included in this kit and will be available for download after purchase.
Finished Measurements: One Size (Hat Circumference: 19”, Hat Height: 9″)
- Designer: Tricia Miranda-Hartsuff
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 50g main color Koigu KPM, 25g contrasting color Koigu KPPM
- Needles and Other Materials: For fingering weight yarn - US 7 16” cable and DPN, size US 3 16” cable; For worsted weight yarn - US 9 16” cable and DPN, size US 5 16” cable; Stitch marker, tapestry needle, waste yarn
- Gauge: In stockinette, 22 sts and 30 rows = 4″ using largest needles
- Yarn Weight: Fingering / Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool