Noro Open Front Cardigan
Add color and warmth to your wardrobe with this vibrant cardigan project featuring Noro Bachi and Kanzashi yarns!
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Noro Open Front Cardigan is an elegant project featuring both Bachi and Kanzashi yarns from Noro. Their bulky weight helps you breeze through this pattern, while the self-striping colors do the hard work for you. This cardigan is knit in one piece to the underarms, where the front and back are completed separately and seamed at the shoulders. The sleeves are knit flat separately and set in during finishing. Add color and warmth to your wardrobe with this vibrant cardigan!
Finished Measurements: Adult Sizes - S (M,L,XL,XXL); Bust - 39 (42,44,47,49)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Audrey Drysdale
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Easy
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Color A - 2(3,3,3,3) cakes of Bachi in Color #3, Color B - 2(3,3,3,3) cakes of Bachi in Color #1, C - 2(2,2,3,3) cakes Noro Kanzashi in #3
- Needles and Other Materials: US 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 21 rows = 4 inches in a stripe pattern
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: Bachi - 100% Wool; Kanzashi: 30% Mohair/ 30% Silk/23% Wool/14% Rayon/3% Nylon