Noro Rectangular Shawl
Stylish and cozy, The Noro Rectangular Shawl is here to stay! Worked up in Bachi, you'll stay warm and cozy in this wrap,
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Noro Rectangular Shawl features a garter stitch body with stunning cables that climb up each side of the shawl. Bachi keeps you warm and cozy in this wrap, showing off its self-striping colors. This shawl is cast on at one end and worked straight through to the other! Stylish and cozy, this wrap is here to stay!
Click here to purchase as a kit!
Finished Measurements: Adult Sizes - S (M,L,XL,XXL); Bust - 39 (42,44,47,49)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Audrey Drysdale
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Easy
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 4 cakes of Noro Bachi shown in #1
- Needles and Other Materials: US 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 21 rows = 4 inches in a stripe pattern
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: Bachi - 100% Wool; Kanzashi: 30% Mohair/ 30% Silk/23% Wool/14% Rayon/3% Nylon