Berroco Oroshi - a pretty summer accessory knit for casual days! Made with Remix Light, this shawl is simple yet elegant.
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Oroshi - A delicate lace pattern radiates from the center outward in Berroco Oroshi. This strikingly beautiful shawl is knit from the top down in Berroco Remix Light, a slightly tweedy blend of recycled fibers in a DK weight. This design is knit in Remix Light is a DK weight version of the worsted Remix - a tweedy, nubby blend of 100% recycled fibers with no wool content. The best part of this yarn - it's machine washable and durable!
Finished Measurements: Approximately 62" across top x 31" down the center
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Brenda York
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Spring / Summer
- Yarn Requirements: Berroco Remix Light; shown in color #6991 Juniper
- Needles and Other Materials: US 6 (4mm) 32” circular
- Gauge: 16 sts and 26 rows = 4" in charted lace pattern
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 30% Nylon/ 27% Cotton/ 24% Acrylic/ 10% Silk/ 9% Linen