1 in stock - contact store to confirm
Hi! I’m Prismarine scarf!
- Pattern Details
Hi! I’m Prismarine scarf! I was named after a blue-green type of stone that appears underwater in ruins and ocean monuments in Minecraft. I have a fun and easygoing personality! You will enjoy working with me )))
The Prismarine scarf is worked on a bias in a simple slip-stitch pattern using Urth Yarn's Uneek Fingering and Harvest Fingering. Repeats are short and easy to memorize. Size is easy to adjust in both directions.
The pattern can be worked from the written instruction or the chart.
- CC - Uneek Fingering - 1 skein
- MC - Harvest Fingering - 1 skein
Cast-on edge width: 14½”/ 36.5 cm,
Length (along sleeve edge): 75”/187 cm,
Width: 9½”/24 cm
- Designer: Alina Appasova
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: All Year
- Needles and Other Materials US size 5 (3.75mm)
- Gauge: unblocked - 24 sts x 50 rows= 4” in main pattern; blocked - 23 sts x 44 rows = 4” in main pattern
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool