- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Ana Sweater by Ella Rae is the perfect pullover, knit up using Ella Rae's super soft mohair/silk blend of Silky Kid yarn. Lace front. Stockinette stitch back. Back neck has a keyhole opening tied shut with a ribbon.
Finished Measurements: Sizes: S (M, L, XL, XXL) To fit bust 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50)" Finished Measurement Bust 39 3/4 (43 3/4, 48 1/2, 53, 58 3/4)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Jody Long
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 5-9 balls of Silky Kid in Flamingo #17
- Needles and Other Materials US 5 - 3.75 mm US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: Lace
- Fiber Content: 76% Mohair / 24% Silk