An incredible new fiber from HiKoo®, Kenzington is an aran weight, woolen chainette which creates a springy, lightweight yarn with generous yardage. Inspired by its cousin, Kenzie, Kenzington is a blend of 60% New Zealand Merino, 25% Nylon, 10% Alpaca, and 5% Silk Noils. With amazing stitch definition and subtle tweediness, it will add a beautiful hint of texture to both simple and more complex stitch patterns.
- Fiber: 60% New Zealand Merino, 25% Nylon, 10% Alpaca, 5% Silk Noils
- Weight/Yardage: 208 yards per 100 gram hank
- Gauge: 3.5 - 4 sts per inch
- Needles: US 9 - 11 needles
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.