- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
With a simple combination of knits and purls, Casa Sonia is a cozy scarf with geometric patterning.
Finished Measurements: Approximately 8” wide x 60” long
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Berroco Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 3 Hanks of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky, shown in #7207 Salt & Pepper
- Needles and Other Materials Straight knitting needles, size 10 (6.00 mm) or size to obtain gauge Cable needle (cn) 2 st markers.
- Gauge: 14 sts = 4”; 20 rows = 4” in St st
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Alpaca / 50% Wool