With superb warmth and a mod look, the Berry hat is perfect for those cold winter days. A quick crochet in a day project.
- Pattern Details
With superb warmth and a mod look, the Berry hat is perfect for those cold winter days. A quick crochet in a day project. Kit includes two skeins of Bulky Blue Sky Fibers in the listed color, and one printed hard copy of the Berry Hat pattern.
A printed pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern can be purchased separately on Ravelry or Blue Sky Fiber's website.
Finished Measurements: Circumference: 20″ Length: 9”
- Designer: Bobbi Intveld
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Season: Fall/ Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Bulky by Blue Sky Fibers (50% Alpaca, 50% Wool; 100g /45yds): 2 hanks ( Color Shown - 1215 Claret )
- Needles and Other Materials: Size N (10mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge, tapestry needle
- Gauge: In Puff Stitch, 3 puffs/sts and 3½ rows = 4″
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Wool / 50% Alpaca