-2 in stock - contact store to confirm
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Crochet fans rejoice! You'll have such a blast with this pattern that you might just blast off to Mars. The Mars Tee is great for hot and humid summers. Worked in Cotton Supreme DK Seaspray, this top has just the right burst of color combined with gorgeous stitch work. With repeats that are just 3 stitches by 3 rounds, you'll memorize the pattern in no time.
Finished Measurements: Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X) Shown in Small size modeled with 4" of positive ease Bust: 33½ (36¼, 40¾, 43¾, 48, 51, 55¼, 58¼)" Length: 22 (22, 23, 23, 24, 24, 25, 25)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amy Gunderson
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Summer
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme DK Seaspray (100% cotton; 100g/230 yds) • 313 Adobe - 5 (5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 8, 9) hanks
- Needles and Other Materials Hook: US Size F-5 (3.75 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 16 ½ sts x 8 rows = 4" in double crochet Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton