This is it, the original Worsted that made Malabrigo an international favorite! A buttery-soft single ply of fine Uruguayan Merino wool, this yarn has excellent stitch definition, comes in an enormous rainbow of colors (solids, semi-solids, and variegated) and is deliciously squishy and cozy. It’s also fantastic for felting projects! Like all Malabrigo yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches with by artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty.
Great for: Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, colorwork, felting, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor!
- Weight: Aran/ Worsted
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Recommended hook size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Cares: Hand wash, cold water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.