21 Color Mitts
Knit in 21 colors of soft and springy Woolstok, this fun and colorful mitt pattern is offered in both a short cuff and a long cuff version.
- Pattern Details:
Knit in 21 colors of soft and springy Woolstok, this fun and colorful mitt pattern is offered in both a short cuff and a long cuff version. You will want to wear them for both warmth and style!
The kit includes one 50g hanks of Woolstok in colorway 1300 Cast Iron (100% Fine Highland Wool), and one Woolstok Bundle (100% Fine Highland Wool); 5g/12yds): 21 mini hanks of different Woolstok colors.
A printed pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern can be purchased separately on Blue Sky Fibers' website.
Height: 12¾” (long cuff version); 10¼” (short cuff version)
- Designer: Virgina Sattler-Reimer
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced / Beginner
- Season: Winter
- Yarn Requirements: One hank of Woolstok (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds) and one Woolstok Bundle (100% Fine Highland Wool); 5g/12yds)
Needles and Other Materials: Size 4 (3.5mm) double point needles
Size 5 (3.75mm) double point needles, or size needed to obtain gauge- Stitch Marker - Tapestry Needle
- Gauge: 24 sts and 31 rows = 4” in Stockinette stitch, using largest needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool