Aflutter Poncho Kit
A natural extension of the popular Butterfly/Papillon Shawl.
- Pattern Details
“A natural extension of the popular Butterfly/Papillon Shawl. This works your short rows in the round in an ever-expanding series of short rows for a magical, seamless poncho. The lines are worked in garter (ridges) and the shapes are worked in stocking knit (flat) - so there is a lovely texture to the piece and it has more drape.”
- Uneek Fingering - 2 skeins (left)
- Uneek Fingering - 1 skein (center)
- Monokrom Fingering - 2 skeins (right)
Finished Measurements: ONE SIZE and varies with blocking. 32" down the middle - from the base of the V to the tip - and 63" across from tip to tip.
- Designer: MarinJaKnits
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: All Year
- Needles and Other Materials US size 4 (3.5mm)
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in the stocking knit sections of the Poncho, after blocking.
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool