Afternoon in Lisbon Kit
Afternoon in Lisbon is a rectangular, sideways-knit, mosaic colorwork shawl.
- Pattern Details
Afternoon in Lisbon is a rectangular, sideways-knit, mosaic colorwork shawl. You start knitting at the left short edge, then work your way across to the right edge, creating the long rectangle shape. Knit flat using four skeins of light-fingering Malabrigo yarn.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Ravelry.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Mechita to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finished Measurements: Circumference: 58˝ / 147cm, Height: 7˝ / 18cm
- Designer: Lisa Hannes
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner / Advanced
- Season: Spring / Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 4 skeins of Malabrigo Mechita 2 each in background color A (063 - Natural / 131 - Sand Bank) and motif color B (727 - Viola / 136 - Sabiduria)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size US 4 (3.5 mm), Tapestry Needle, removable stitch markers
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool