Longevity is built into the design.
- Pattern Details
Longevity is built into the design. A simple and soft stockinette cowl is worked in the round with 100% Baby Alpaca using Blue Sky Fibers' Baby Alpaca, a classic two-ply twist yarn in sport weight. A modern twist on a classic design.
A printed pattern is included in the kit. The digital pattern is complimentary and can be downloaded on Blue Sky Fibers' website.
Kit Contents (Model)
- Color A - 3 skeins of Baby Alpaca in color 500 - Natural White
- Color B - 1 skeins of Baby Alpaca in color 533 - Navy Blue
- Color C - 1 skeins of Baby Alpaca in color 537 - Buttercup
- Color D - 1 skeins of Baby Alpaca in color 511 - Red
- Color E - 1 skeins of Baby Alpaca in color 544 - Emerald
Finished Measurements: One Size; Circumference: Circumference: 24″ / Height: 16″
- Designer: Jane Veitenheimer
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced / Beginner
- Season: Fall/Winter
Yarn Requirements: Baby Alpaca (100% Baby Alpaca; 50g/110yds): 3 hanks A, 1 hank B, 1 hank C, 1 hank D, 1 hank E)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 3 (3.25mm) 24″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; Stitch Marker - Tapestry Needle ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: 26 sts and 35 rounds = 4” in stockinette stitch
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca