- Pattern Details
Easier than you think! This generously sized scarf is made up of very basic stitches. First, the central part is worked widthwise in rows. Then the three color border is worked in rounds along all sides of the center. If you can single and double crochet, you can make this wrap! This project could be made in four colors as shown, a single color, or any number of shades you choose.
Finished Measurements: Width: 19" / Length: 77"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Rachel Brockman
- Craft: Crochet
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Deluxe Bulky Superwash (100% superwash wool; 100g/106 yds) • 922 Icy Grey (A)- 4 balls • 928 Pulp (B)- 2 balls • 925 Adobe (C)- 2 balls • 933 Sweatshirt Grey (D)- 1 ball
- Needles and Other Materials Hook: US Size M/N (9 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 10 sts x 5 rows = 4" in double crochet Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Super Bulky
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool