Fiber Content: 70% Merino Wool / 20% Alpaca / 10% Nylon
Yardage: 355 yds
3 in stock - contact store to confirm
- Materials & Care
Amble is a fingering-weight yarn made from a blend of eco-friendly washable wool and alpaca for comfort as well as recycled nylon for strength. Although designed especially for sock knitting, this is a soft and durable yarn also great for easy-to-care-for sweaters and accessories.
The Fibre Co. PDFs are free with Yarn Purchases! The Fibre Co. offers a selection of patterns that are available for free with the purchase of select yarns. Simply purchase the required yarn amount and the free pattern will be emailed to you.
- Fiber Content: 70% Easy-wash Merino Wool, 20% Easy-wash Alpaca, 10% recycled Nylon
- Weight: Fingering
- Needle Size: US 1.5 (2.5mm)
- Skein Weight / Yardage: 150g / 355yds (325m)
- Gauge: 32 sts per 4 in (10cm)
- Care: Machine wash on wool cycle or hand wash at 30C / 86F. Dry flat.
- Made In: Peru