Apple Orchard Shawl
- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
The Apple Orchard Shawl is a fun, asymmetrical striped shawl in glorious colors that will make you excited for warmer weather. The dappled stripes of Cotton Supreme Waves are broken up with solid-colored stripes in Cotton Supreme DK and the results are stunning. The soothing garter sections are paired with netted stitch patterns to create an open and airy fabric.
Finished Measurements: Width (at widest edge): 36” Length: 70”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Universal Yarn Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme Waves (100% Cotton, 100g/230yds) • 901 Strawberry Swirl (A) - 2 balls Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme DK (100% Cotton, 100g/230yds) • 714 Apricot (B) – 1 skein • 715 Holiday Red (C) – 1 skein
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) 24” circular or longer (to accommodate large number of sts) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 18 sts x 38 rows = 4” in garter stitch Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton