- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
DescriptionPattern DetailsPROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Barnum is a colorwork tam worked from the bottom up that features a beautiful lateral braid.
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Alison Green
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 1 hank each Berroco Vintage DK), #2106 Smoke (Main Color) and #2182 Black Currant (Contrast Color)
- Needles and Other Materials US 4 - 3.5 mm US 6 - 4.0 mm
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in St st on size 6 needles
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic / 40% Wool / 10% Nylon
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.