- Pattern Details
Whip up a colorful vest, designed with pockets, a self-belt and a simple but entertaining stitch pattern.
Finished Measurements: Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, 1X, and 2X Bust (closed) – 24(28-32-36-40-44)” Length – 23½(24-24½-25-25½-26)” Note: Since this garment was designed to be worn unclosed in the front, each size will fit multiple sizes.
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Cirilia Rose
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/Winter/Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 5(5-6-7-8-9) Balls Berroco Comfort Chunky, #5721 Sprig
- Needles and Other Materials Straight knitting needles, sizes 10 (6.00 mm) and 10½ (6.50 mm) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE 1 St marker
- Gauge: 14 sts = 4”; 20 rows = 4” in Pat St on larger needles
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic / 50% Nylon