- Pattern Details
- PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
Berroco Burnett is an adorable little cardigan that is knit in one piece and features a delightful checkerboard stitch pattern. Burnett is the perfect way to keep your little one warm and happy on those cool days. Because it's buttoned it's easy to remove if they over-heat or have an accident!
Finished Measurements: Sizes: Infant's 6 mos (9 mos, 12 mos, 18 mos) Chest (closed) - 21(22-23-24)" Length - 11(11½-12½-13)"
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Amanda Keep Williams
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: N/A
- Season: Fall/ Winter
- Yarn Requirements: 2 (2, 3, 3) skeins Berroco Comfort, shown in #9703 Barley
- Needles and Other Materials US 8 (5mm) straight and 29" circular
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows = 4" in stockinette and pattern stitches
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 50% Acrylic / 50% Nylon